Monday 14 April 2014

A Girls Weekend Away - London

Ive been slowly planning a weekend in London with a few online t girl friends and today I put the money down and paid for my train tickets. Its official, on Friday the 2nd May im going.

Let the stress begin! :)

There are so many things to plan, confirm and worry about on the lead up to it and ive got so little time off work between now and then I dont know where or how to start.

We will be there from early Friday afternoon and then be coming back on Sunday. First and most importantly, I have to decide what im going to wear! Should I wear heels on the nights out? What can I wear so I look feminine enough without standing out too much, especially in the daytime? What makeup will look ok? Will my walk be feminine enough? (unlikely)

Then there are the activities. What shall we actually do? What shall we go and see? Where shall we eat? Where shall we drink? And where can we go to the loo? :)

Then there are also the preparations as well. Shall I get a full body wax because of the reaction I have to shaving? Shall I get my nails done professionally? (Ive always wanted a manicure) What clothes do I need to make me look like I blend in?

So many things to worry about, so little time. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would love to hear them!

6 comments:

  1. Lol. Gosh that's a tough question! There are so many places to go depending on what you want to do. I would however suggest booking a meal out and agreeing advance what you are going to do. There is nothing more soul destroying than traipsing around places looking for something to do! As for blending in .... Nothing too glam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know. It gets so boring very quickly! Ive got an idea of a few places we can head to generally but it would be nice to have a specific plan. I like to know in advance what I will be doing but when we dont know the general area its a tough thing to do.

      Awww, but I want to glam up! :) I know, this is exactly what im trying to avoid but am struggling trying to find casual clothes that works.

      Delete
  2. Fun questions for you to have. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a girl's weekend! I don't really have any advice, except that I think I would avoid heels if I was planning on doing any walking around. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, im way ahead of you there! Im actually not too bad at walking in heels (I think/hope) and was considering it for one evening, but im undecided. I suppose it depends on where we go.

      Thanks Ashley! :)

      Delete