Tuesday 4 September 2012

Ticking Things Off The Tranny To-Do List!

Well in a few weeks time I will be venturing out to a well known Trans night dressed for the occasion, and will also hopefully be spending a bit of time the next day out and about dressed up to. I will be going with two other Transgirls I know who are both married with partners that know, and also live around where I live, and also two others that I have chatted to online that we are meeting there. The hotel is booked so I am committed now..... eek!

Im really really looking forward to it but also equally nervous too. Ive actually not been able to sleep the past few nights thinking about it, I cant decide if it is excitement or nerves though that is keeping me awake! Ive also been stressing over what to wear and had to pick up some new makeup for the occasion too. Im going to have to practice hard before I go, I want to look gorgeous for my big debut!

So much to do, so little time.....

I cant really afford this, but ive been feeling like ive been stuck in a rut lately when it comes to my dressing, I feel like I need to experience this now while the opportunity is here so I can see what it is like! Thank god for my credit card!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :)

      Thanks Amanda! It may sound a little cliche but I really cant decide what to wear!!! :) Its all ive been thinking about for the past few days now!

      Delete